Soy candles are the perfect choice for the conscious consumer. Here’s why…
– Soy is biodegradable & non-toxic. Going green has never been more important, and burning soy candles is eco-friendly and sustainable.
– Soy burns cleaner & longer than paraffin wax. Soy wax has a lower burn temperature, which allows for a slower burn time. It also emits a very low amount of soot in comparison with paraffin candles. No more black walls!
– Promotes American soybean farmers. Buying from local U.S. soybean farms benefits our economy and reduces resources needed for transport.
– Soy is a renewable resource. Soybeans can be harvested annually, making them an ideal resource.
– Easy clean-up with soap and hot water. Glass containers can be simply cleaned using hot, soapy water. Any wax spills can be wiped up and even carpet is fine if you let the wax dry and vacuum it up.
Nicolet Candle Company is committed to providing the best materials possible. That means always using 100% U.S. grown, non-GMO soybean oil that is non-toxic, biodegradable, and environmentally safe. Our wax has excellent cold and hot scent throw which makes it ideal for scented soy candles.
Please enjoy with a mind at ease!